Some Info about me

My name is Adrienne Breech, and i am 23 years old. I am a double major at the University of South Alabama. I am a Secondary Education/Science major. My love for teaching is the reason why i chose this profession. I also have a great passion for science. I always wanted to know how things worked and where it came from. I think i would want a sixth or seventh grade biology class because i feel they will be at the age where they really want to learn. I look forward to being a teacher

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Teaching Philosphy

Standards

I feel as a teacher you should have standards for all your students. You should use positive reinforcement. Find what your students love about your lessons and capitalize on that. Every students will be different and that will be my motivation for my students to all do well in my class.

Being Fair

As a teacher i will do my best to be fair to all my students. There are too many teachers now and days that are very biased an really can't relate to their students. It will be my personal strive to make sure that i am fair to all my students and listen to everyone's opinion.

Tolerance

As a Secondary teacher you will learn how to have tolerance of certain things. But in my classroom there will be a zero tolerance or cheating. I feel like every student should be motivated enough to study and do their own work. Having a zero tolerance policy will be the best rout to go in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment