Some Info about me

My name is Adrienne Breech, and i am 23 years old. I am a double major at the University of South Alabama. I am a Secondary Education/Science major. My love for teaching is the reason why i chose this profession. I also have a great passion for science. I always wanted to know how things worked and where it came from. I think i would want a sixth or seventh grade biology class because i feel they will be at the age where they really want to learn. I look forward to being a teacher

Saturday, April 25, 2009

How blogs help in teaching!!

As a up and coming teacher I feel it is important for parents to keep up with what thier child is doing in school during the week. Now with that being said i do understand that some people don't know how to use a computer and that is ok. I wasn't the best at using and finding blogs before this class. When i do become a teacher i will try to stress to the parents that its not that hard, and if they don't understand then I will try to help them. Blogs is the new newsletter that teachers use to send home every week. I feel like bloggin is much easier than tryin to get out news letters everyweeek and making sure the parents recieved it and if they understand what we are doing for the week. I think in using blogs the parents can see for themselves what is going on in the class room and can e-mail the teacher if they don't uderstand something, or if the student misses a day of school they can get on the blog site and see what they have missed. I am all for new technology and hopefully everyone can warm up to it like i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment