Some Info about me

My name is Adrienne Breech, and i am 23 years old. I am a double major at the University of South Alabama. I am a Secondary Education/Science major. My love for teaching is the reason why i chose this profession. I also have a great passion for science. I always wanted to know how things worked and where it came from. I think i would want a sixth or seventh grade biology class because i feel they will be at the age where they really want to learn. I look forward to being a teacher

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Why are Science Teachers so important?

I feel that science is needed to understand everyday life. If you don't know about your body or any other thing that has to do with science you would look at the work very different. Science in school has made if possible for students to understand things about life, where they live and their surrounding. I love science and as a future teacher i will try to make teaching science fun. I feel that you need to have a teacher that will engage you with the lesson he/she is trying to teach so the students will not get lost. Science could be fun and i plan to make it fun

No comments:

Post a Comment