Some Info about me

My name is Adrienne Breech, and i am 23 years old. I am a double major at the University of South Alabama. I am a Secondary Education/Science major. My love for teaching is the reason why i chose this profession. I also have a great passion for science. I always wanted to know how things worked and where it came from. I think i would want a sixth or seventh grade biology class because i feel they will be at the age where they really want to learn. I look forward to being a teacher

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Classroom

When I become a teacher I want my classroom to be the class that every student is eager to go to. I have always wanted to be that type of teacher that my students can relate to and that they will be able to take what they have learned from my classroom and use it throughout their lives. I have one teacher that I will never forget and she was my second grade teacher, i still go and ask advice from her. I want my students to feel comfortable to ask questions about life changing situations like i do her. I hope when I become a teacher that students can grow to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment